Good morning, afternoon, evening fellow reader,
Well another week is in the books
This week the portfolio gained $0.92
I received the following this week:
- Monday – No dividends received
- Tuesday – Received $0.30
- Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (CSQ) – Previous: $0.10 – Current: $0.12 – 20% increase
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund of Beneficial Interest (EVV) – Previous: $0.08 – Current: $0.10 – 25% increase
- Noble Energy Incorporated (NBL) – Previous: $0.04 – Current: $0.08 – 100% increase
- Wednesday – Received $0.10
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD) – Previous: $0.04 – Current: $0.10 – 150% increase
- Thursday – Received $0.11
- Apache Corporation (APA) – Previous: $0.04 – Current: $0.11 – 175% increase
- Friday – Received $0.35
- Delta Air Lines Incorporated (DAL) – Previous: $0.07 – Current: $0.11 – 57.14% increase
- Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (GDV) – Previous: $0.08 – Current: $0.09 – 12.50% increase
- Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) – Previous: $0.12 – Current: $0.15 – 25% increase
Total dividends for the week: $0.86
Total dividends for the month: $4.12
Total dividends year to date: $13.75
Broken down to an hourly rate I’ve given my family a raise of $0.0084876 so far (expected annual dividend income divided by 8760)
Have a great holiday weekend, thank you for all the men and women that have fallen to give us the freedoms that we have.
Until next time
If you want to join along on the dividend journey, or would like to start investing on your own check out the links below, the first one is my referral link, the 2nd link will allow you to copy my current portfolio, allowing you to invest in the same companies and receive dividend payments almost every business day of the year.
After you setup your account, you can click on the second link, in the middle of the page you will see “Copy to my account” and then you can start investing in the same companies that I’m currently in.
Sign up for M1 Finance! – Click/Tap Here
Invest in the Dividend portfolio – Click/Tap Here
Come follow me on Facebook as well, there you will receive the daily updates shortly after the trades post – Investing $10 a Day Facebook page
NOTE: I am not a financial adviser, and any information read is for entertainment/educational purposes only. I am not responsible for any losses that you may incur, investing in the markets involves risk and you should only put in what you are comfortable with losing. While I don’t plan on selling any of the securities I’m currently holding, this can be done at any time without notice. Although new positions will be updated on the next blog post, they won’t be disclosed at the time of sale.